People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone
Internal Treasury? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
We’re looking for an exceptional System Analyst with a business processing mind to help build our brand new infrastructure which will include a lot of new investment products and integrations setup, but also would require your technical excellence to understand the problems and gaps of the planned infrastructure architecture.
Did you understand all those words? Well good, it was a lot to take in, but seems like you have the stuff we need
Tap the button below
What you’ll be doing
- Working with Developers and PO within Treasury, but also outside of it
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into a number of clear and atomic user stories
- Identifying potential gaps of the processes and from IT, and from business perspective
- Supporting for the created solutions
- Participation in the Architectural Committees for Treasury as an expert
- Building up new processes in Treasury
- Building up new investment products from an IT perspective (the desire to understand the business line is always welcome!)
- Participation in the UAT / leading it with or without users
- Growing up into Junior PO if you would like to
- Covering PO during his absence
- Documenting solutions on confluence
What you'll need
- Proven experience in the similar role
- To be a team player
- To have IT related education
- To have a strong desire to change IT landscape of Revolut to the better
- To be self-motivated, and properly time-managed
- To know investment business products like equities, bonds, IRS and Repo
- To be familiar with their cash flows structure
- To have proven communication skills - to work with stakeholders on the one hand and developers on another, ability to explain your thoughts and argue when needed
- Experience working in Investment Bank (investment department of the company) or FinTech Investment startup
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum development methodology
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment, accepting changes without significant reflection
- To be a Master of Multitasking
- Competency with SQL and ability to read, write and understand scripts
- Basic knowledge of XML
- To have Jira / Confluence / draw.io skills and desire to use them
Nice to have
- Scrum master skills
- Ability to read and understand Java code
- Knowledge of functioning of such famous Position Keeping systems as Murex or Calypso
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.