BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Team Overview :
ICT is a change function that leads the planning and execution of the International change portfolio across International legal entities and regions, covering all complex business change programmes that represent BNY Mellon’s International priorities.
ICT activities include:
- Support business opportunities in region and execution of agreed and aligned priorities (e.g.
- Germany, China, Australia, Japan).
- Convene, organise, motivate and support cross business groups to collaborate and deliver change in line with client and regulatory expectations.
- Deliver cross LOB regulatory change initiatives across International regions.
- Execute cross entity governance and efficiency programs.
- Support execution of strategic footprint plans.
- Ensure connectivity of International with enterprise change programs
- Monthly tracking of the Portfolio Financials including reviewing forecasting, variances and savings.
- Review and checks of the Program level financials.
- Management of the Annual Budget Process
- Manage the resource forecasting tracker for the entire Portfolio. Assessing demand/availability and populating in the RFT where appropriate.
- Track and manage the temporary onboarding process.
- Ensuring interface with the ICT Hubs
Track and maintain Program governance classifications (IG-095 policy), perform program-level health check and assessment.
- Ensure Compliance with data and records retention standard, Data privacy management and governance stewardship and Business continuity planning.
- Ensure adherence with the Governance Adherence Process (GAPS) dashboard.
- Portfolio Reporting to identify material programs for subsequent review, remediation or escalation.
- Information exchange serve as an interface with Business partners to ensure they are informed and updated accordingly.
- Oversee/Arrange/conduct internal training in key systems and processes to increase the effectiveness of ICT.
- Manage a central repository of key ICT information and archiving of Program Sharepoint sites.
- Degree Level education an advantage.
- Good knowledge of project and programme management lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Financial Services preferred.
- Experienced in senior level reporting, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project (Optional).
Key Competencies Required:
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications.
- Strong stakeholder management including facilitating, training and coaching.
- Strong Analysis skills.
- Highly organised.
- Strong outcome focus.
- Very Strong Detail Orientation.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.