SAP Consultant with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experienced HR transformation consultant with 2-4 years in transformation & implementation projects, with experience from working through multiple project lifecycles
- A team player with strong functional HCM knowledge and proven experience in SAP SuccessFactors in one or more of following modules (Employee Central, Performance Management & Goals, Succession and Development, Recruiting and Onboarding, Learning)
- Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud would be additional advantage
- Innovative and open minded in your thinking with a passion for change and dynamic working in a team providing a first-class service to our client
- Enthusiastic about SAPs roadmap with an awareness and appetite in their leading technologies, SuccessFactors, Cloud Analytics, etc
- Fluent knowledge of English and German at C1 level is required
What duties will help you grow?
Join newly established Capgemini Invent Warsaw Office and operate as part of the existing International Capgemini Invent Future of HR Team, working on the international and Poland based projects for top international clients
- Be part of fast growing team of consultants
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment to deliver projects and resolve high priority issues
- Prepare quality documentation artefacts such as Solution Documents, Functional Specifications,
- Work within an experienced team shaping Future of HR
- Be able to impact your work and provide estimates for its delivery
- Support and liaise closely with your corresponding client teams to resolve issues, provide solutions, and offer support
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).