Anti Financial Crime Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Any applicable experience in the field of AML/KYC and/or Transaction Monitoring, preferably in a financial institution and/or consulting firm will be considered as a strong advantage
- Interest in AML/KYC and Anti-Financial Crime topics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn at a rapid pace
- Client oriented mindset with strong focus on problem solving and overcoming existing challenges.
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style and approach for different audiences
- Academic background in Economics, Business Administration, or similar discipline
- Fluent English, knowledge of other European language would be an advantage
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Willingness to travel
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of global AML/KYC community within Capgemini Invent and Capgemini Group, you will help our clients towards transformations using technologies to at the very forefront of innovation in different sectors. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations, build new solutions. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
- Work on Client projects together with other team members to develop solutions to financial crime risk management requirements, and work on operational projects, including but not limited to AML/KYC and Transaction Monitoring
- Work with analyst to review alerts in the in KYC or transaction monitoring, preparing reports and documentation
- Undertake checks to ensure adherence to all compliance policies, procedures, and regulatory obligations
- Support the design, development, and delivery of financial crime prevention programs
- Identify gaps and proposes solutions that minimize risks emerging from inadequate internal processes, systems, or human errors
- Support efficiency improvement initiatives in anti-financial crime function
- Work on internal initiatives developing new value propositions for our clients
- Cooperate with other units in the development of the tools and models
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).