Senior Java Developer (Senior Software Engineer)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our client is one of the biggest fashion accessories retailers. Focused on design, confection, manufacturing, as well as distribution and retail. Multi-branded and fast-expanding with a remarkable presence globally. The main idea is to bring customers closer to the products they need. Currently, we are looking for Java Engineer who will find the best technical solutions for our customer.
What do you need to start?
- 4+ years of commercial Java development experience (Java 11, Spring),
- experience with relational DBs (Oracle, DB2),
- experience with designing efficient relational and non-relational data models,
- experience with NoSQL (Mongo),
- experience with performance testing,
- understanding of Microservices Architecture,
- intermediate English or higher.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with messaging systems (Kafka, IBM MQ, JMS),
- experience working inside Scrum team.
What duties will help you grow?
- Create, maintain, and expand services,
- work in contact with team members and project stakeholders on customer’s site,
- suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product,
- write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment,
- take part in requirements analysis,
- interact with customer and provide technical solutions,
- report to TL about current tasks status, technical and other risks.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/