Procurement Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Language skills - English C1, German B2
- previous experience in the Operational Procurement team
- good interpersonal interaction
- energetic and willing to learn
- able to work well with the team and stakeholders
- supportive of knowledge and best practice sharing
- continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- maintains strong working relationships with vendors
- processes routine Purchase Requisitions (reviews PRs for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval)
- compares product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- manages goods/services claims
- amends or closes Purchase Orders
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais(cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).