HR Business Manager
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a business manager who will be able to:
• understand the priorities and strategic goals of the function and support senior management in driving them forward
• manage a portfolio of tasks ranging from preparing reports, ad-hoc analyses and presentations to being involved in longer term strategic initiatives and projects
• help to manage the headcount and financials of the function
• help to drive local and global initiatives
• organize governance meetings and support senior management with preparation
• work with a variety of stakeholders across locations both within your function and with supporting units
You’ll be working in a global HR Service Delivery Business Management Team and will be located in Krakow. We’re a small team working closely with the HR teams and senior management around the world. Our role is to support the regions and functions in HR Service Delivery in their day-to-day business.
• at least 3 years of experience in a dynamic role. HR or business management experience is a strong asset
• able to work independently and juggle many tasks simultaneously
• excellent organizational skills with an innate sense of how to prioritize and be proactive
• a reliable working style with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
• quick to learn new things be it a new tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."