Business Sales Specialist - French Speaker
Business Sales Specialist - French Speaker
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The Retail Fleet Solutions business has been an established player in the fuel card industry for many decades. Fleet Solutions has embarked on a journey of accelerated growth. One of the key growth pillars in our strategy is driving revenues out of mobility services. This contributes to our ambition of 50/50 (50% fuel income and 50% non-fuel income).
Customer needs are becoming more complex. New technology is disrupting business models whilst new players are entering the mobility space. These trends will impact our current business model but also provide opportunities to provide new mobility services to our customers. It is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of Fleet Solutions efforts to transform the business from a fuel centric business to a mobility services company. One of the key sustainable mobility services are out-of-home charging solutions for B2B fleets, including the Shell Card for Electric Vehicles (EV) and Home/Office chargers.
Shell Fleet Solutions team is seeking a ‘go getter’ who can effectively communicate value and sell its products to customers or prospects. This position will be centrally co-located with other Business Development Managers and will mainly engage customers virtually. Some business travel for engagements may be required.
This role will report into the Customer Ops Organization with dotted line to global Product Manager and National Sales Manager.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct the issues during or post implementation arrange for delivery of products or services
- Post-Sales: Secure and renew orders with the Sales Account Managers
- Answer questions and provide general support, both to clients as well as Sales Present solutions (value) to customers and perform product demonstrations (mainly virtual/some travel)
- Customize the solution as much as possible to align with customer needs/preferences/pain points
- Discuss technical features and/or design of the products or services with Central team and/or Supplier
- Gather detailed information about the product and/or customer need with Sales
- Proven commercial and business development skills coupled with technology and marketing experience
- Background in fleet operations or experience in scaling products/services is a plus
- Strong Project Management skills
- Self-starter with experience of working and leading with an ambiguous remit, with the ability to pivot / change to different solutions
- Strong communication skills and experience working virtually across geographies with different cultures
- Able to travel when required (up to 20%), mainly in Europe
- Process driven and can handle/optimize business processes
- Fluency (C1 minimum) in French
- Fluency (C1 minimum) in English
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell