Supply Chain Procurement Specialist
Supply Chain Procurement Specialist
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
SLSC (Shell Lubricants Supply Company) is part of Lubricants Supply Chain and manages all transactions associated with global sourcing of base oils to selection of Shell and 3rd party blending location, Shell JVs (Joint Ventures) and end customers globally.
This role is the key link at an operational level between the lubricants plants and the manufacturer of the raw material (Suppliers).
The focus of this role is on ensuring smooth and flawless order processing with emphasis on a strong order entry accuracy that subsequently enables smooth execution of steps in the order to cash including on-time invoice payment.
The procurement specialist executes purchasing and sales of Base Oils on behalf of Shell globally and supports regional base oil teams in tracking and executing orders.
- Order entry accuracy and timeliness into GSAP system.
- Sales invoice accuracy to blending sites and end customers.
- Freight and demurrage invoices processing.
- On-time and accurate payment of supplier invoices.
- The focal point for vendor payment query and general complaint management. All queries and complaints must be logged, actioned in a reasonable timeframe.
- Monitor, report on, and drive resolution of pending order issues, liaising with Shell Business Services to resolve parked invoices.
- Proactively contribute to process improvements within the streamlined standard ways of working using CI (Continuous Improvement) methodology.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the global process partners and base oil suppliers.
- Work with the procurement data and pricing coordinators in case of master data or pricing issues.
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors will be considered during the selection process.
- Proven track record of success in order to cash and procurement operations, preferably related to cross-border activities.
- Fluent in English - C1 level.
- Inter-cultural communications skills.
- Problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Wide experience in GSAP.
- Knowledge of export/import guidelines.
- Working knowledge of participating or leading projects.
- Understanding of international INCO terms.
- Proven administrative accuracy and right first-time mind-set
- Analytical skills - root cause of process issues identification and corrective actions implementation.
- Project management understanding.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell