For our Client, a global manufacturing corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as
Internal Control Manager
- implement Risk & Control Matrices,
- support local finance teams in documenting financial controls,
- ensure that effective financial controls are designed and implemented,
- prepare training material to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of Risk and Control matrices,
- perform walkthroughs of processes,
- review quarterly self assessments of key financial controls.
- excellent communication skills (written and oral),
- experience in documenting financial controls,
- knowledge of internal controls frameworks (e.g. SOx, COSO),
- knowledge of IFRS accounting standards,
- be open to business travel,
- very good knowledge of English.
- interesting career path in a successful well-established organization,
- competitive salary,
- hybrid model of working,
- attractive benefits package.