For our Client, an international production company, we are looking for candidates for the position of EMEA Controlling Manager with responsibility for several production plants in the region. The company’s office is based in Cracow.
EMEA Controlling Manager
- at least 10 years of professional experience in controlling a production company, including at least 2 years in a managerial or SME position,
- perfect understanding of production controlling processes, P&L, balance sheet, and Cash Flow,
- previous experience in BIG4 will be an asset,
- professional ACCA or CIMA certifications will be an asset,
- fluent knowledge of English C1,
- ability to work under pressure in a dynamically developing company,
- strong analytical attitude, ambitions to constantly expand knowledge.
- attractive remuneration, competitive on the market,
- work in a large and multi-stream, international production company,
- company’s car,
- benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, Multisport).
- hybrid model of work with flexible hours.
- prepare of the annual budget, forecasts and long-term plans for subsidiaries of a large production group in the EMEA region,
- compare actual results with the budget, analyzing deviations and P&L reports,
- cooperate with the Plant Directors in the field of working capital optimization and cost efficiency,
- ensure budget, business review, and other management reporting deadlines are met,
- monitor performance and provision of regular performance, highlighting opportunities to maximize growth,
- close cooperation with the accounting, controlling and sales departments,
- present financial results for the purposes of the Senior Management in company’s headquarters.