Compliance, Digital, Risk
Job Reference #
Does data science excite you? Are you an innovative thinker and interested in optimizations? Do you enjoy understanding algorithms and their background?
3x yes? That's great, because we're looking for an AI Developer who will:
• design, build and test AI models and solutions for business stakeholders and users primarily relying on Python based libraries and frameworks
• ensure adherence to standards related to our AI development pipeline, model validation, front/back-end interfaces and workflow procedures
• design and implement reusable Python assets, code templates and ongoing AI development framework enhancements
• stakeholder management across various levels within the business unit and interact with all relevant stakeholders
• collaborate with data architects and IT specialists to support as well the development of a data strategy and bespoke technical infrastructure
Methodologies and Models is a newly established unit which uses state of the art AI/Machine Learning based solutions, empowering business. Our goal is to design and build the next-generation methodology set and AI development pipeline & tooling in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a start-up setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• university degree in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics or Mathematics
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• knowledge and experience in Python programming
• knowledge of Scikit, Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow, Keras, Spacy, model transparency and interpretability techniques
• strong understanding of IT and software engineering principles
• good communication, writing & presentation skills
• fluency in English required, other languages (e.g. German) advantageous
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."