Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Come change the way Shell engages our customers! Are you interested in joining a team chartered with personalizing and optimizing our B2B customer's engagement across digital and physical sales channels and driving an exciting transformation at Shell globally? In this position, you'll develop and execute a strategy to get the right content to the right customer at the right time. You'll create specific and memorable buyer's personas and buyer's journey maps and touch points-all to help drive sales and accelerating our customer’s journey to e-mobility and be an integral part in the decarbonization and sustainability of fleets.
Ensure that sales and others in the organization tell a consistent story linked to the defined personas
Conduct research and interviews to gain insight into B2B customer needs, motivations, priorities, and goals to create personas and buyer’s journeys that reflect real users and touch points
Lead the content analytics space.
Identify and source content that addresses the questions personas have in each stage of the buying journey. Ensure that the sourced content format matches personas preferences and is deliverable in line with the persona’s delivery preference.
Track and monitor through metadata tagging the use of the developed content to ensure it delivers the best customer experience and effectively moves personas and buying groups through the identified stages of the buying process
Work with Shells Content Management system to ensure materials are available, findable, and maintained and collaborate with IT on content information environments and tools to make it easy to view and manage content assets
Consult and influence marketing campaign managers and content authors to create content targeted to each persona and each stage of the buyer's journey
Lead and educate content authors across business groups to break new ground and challenge the status quo, and provide oversight to close content gap
Align with Stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and Service organizations
Collaborate with the global CX, global Digital Web, Content and Media colleagues, Local Marketing, Global CVP development, CRM Marketing Automation and Operations Managers and IT
Work with external Creative and CRM agencies
Desired profile: Preferred Skills/Expertise:
- 3-6 years of experience developing buyer's personas and/or buyer's journey maps or managing B2B digital marketing content, content strategy, and content tagging processes
- Ability to communicate personas and buyer's journeys succinctly
- Experience with omni-channel customer touch points, personalization, and buyer's journey measurement
- Experience developing end-to-end strategies to personalize the experience across web, social, email, and other channels as well as search engine optimization
- Experience implementing or managing a system that enables marketing and sales to search, view, filter, tag, and assess existing content assets to easily locate content created for specific personas, stage of the sales cycle, or other criteria
- Knowledge of marketing automation and role in personalization
- Ability to deliver results effectively with minimum supervision across multiple teams, projects, and changing priorities
- General understanding of a complex sales process for technology developers, channel partners, and enterprise technology decision makers
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a focus on continual improvement
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell