Financial Reporting Change Analyst
Job Reference #
Kraków, Mumbai, Pune
Are you a Business Analyst with accounting qualification, technical ledger systems experience, reporting structures and reporting tool expertise in preparation, production and maintenance of Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting outputs? Do you have strong communication skills and an ability to work well across Finance and Technology experts? We’re looking for a motivated and proactive team member to:
• drive the design, specification and testing of reports used in the production of Financial Reporting, Capital Adequacy and other Regulatory Reporting outputs for UBS Group and Legal Entities from our Group consolidation and reporting system on SAP using tools like HANA studio etc.
• work collaboratively with Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting Specialists and other subject matter experts across Finance and Technology in the design, development and testing of the reports
• identify reporting changes, interpret specifications and implement changes in our consolidation ledger and reporting solution using SAP AO/BEx queries and workbooks
• prepare ad-hoc data analysis and interpretation of results for testing purposes using existing report prototypes
• operate with a controller mindset, working closely with other finance teams globally on a multi-GAAP basis to support the delivery of high-quality reports used for producing financial information, including analysis and preparation of internal control documentation to support disclosures in interim and annual reports and regulatory filings
• provide expert know-how on reporting tools, reporting solutions and support on change initiatives, including implementation of new or amended accounting standards and regulatory requirements on the core reports
• communicate independently to key stakeholders, preparing and presenting clear and concise reporting outputs for their review and sign-off
• follow agile principles in delivering the outputs in an incremental, effective and efficient manner
You will be working in Consolidation, Financial Reporting and Disclosures (CFRD) Group Finance Agile Change Crew responsible for developing an integrated and globally consistent consolidation and standalone reporting tools, fostering an effective and efficient front-to-back reporting and close process for daily and monthly Financial and Regulatory Reporting outputs. The team is based in Zürich, London and Stamford.
• Expert SME for complex financial reporting using SAP Analysis for Office / BEx and SAP BEx query designer 7 based on SAP BW
• Expert reporting knowledge in financial and regulatory IFRS reporting, preferably in the financial services industry
• Expert know-how in other reporting tools like Business Objects, PowerBI etc.
• degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics with IT expertise
• good understanding of financial data, data structures and data modelling
• work experience in financial reporting of at least 8 years, preferably in the financial services industry
• an expert user of MS Excel (preferably including VBA)
• fluent in English
• diligent and highly structured and organized
• comfortable in working within tight schedules and deadlines
• diligent and highly structured and organized
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."