Product Manager, Digital Client Platform
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you eager to understand and fulfill our clients’ needs? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a digital Product Manager to:
• understand client and stakeholder needs through research, analysis, and hypothesis testing
• assess and understand the market and competitive landscape
• understand the end-to-end client journey and how your product solves pain points along that journey
• ensure the product is being tested with clients to gain insights and ensure readiness to launch before market entry
• ensure clients have a high quality product experience by performing user acceptance testing (UAT), managing defects, and facilitating timely resolution of production issues
• assist the Product Owner with writing user stories, epics, and other documentation
• participate in agile ceremonies and ensure product requirements are clear to designers and engineers
• foster strong working relationships with stakeholders and ensure stakeholder alignment
• develop launch plans and collaborate with stakeholders on communications, marketing, and training
• coordinate reviews and approvals with legal, risk, compliance, and other control functions
• help with buy vs. build analysis and manage vendor relationships
• support Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the team and track product-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
In our agile operating model, crews are aligned to products and services fulfilling client needs, and encompass multiple scrum teams called “pods”. You’ll be working in a pod within the Digital Client Platforms crew. The mission of our crew is to create a best-in-class multi-channel, digital experience for wealth management and banking clients, that complements the personalized relationship they have with UBS advisors.
• 7+ years of digital product management experience, working on agile scrum teams as a product manager or product owner
• proven success delivering complex, digital products to clients within the financial services industry (e.g. wealth management, banking, or brokerage)
• translation of client needs into technology-driven solutions
• well-versed in tools such as Jira, GitLab, and Confluence
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."