Senior Financial Reporting & Analysis Specialist
The Senior Financial Reporting & Analysis Specialist for Europe Midsize Cluster Partnership Markets (EMC PM) role offers an exciting opportunity to actively participate on embedding of our newly established model with focus on delivery of high-quality management reporting and analysis, improvements and simplification within the Finance processes while providing the opportunity to work close to Senior Finance Business Partners and different Business Stakeholders.
This role spans across functional areas and provides a breadth of experience and understanding of end-to-end processes and interdependencies across TPF O2C, R2R and P2P, whilst also providing governance and oversight needed to make them successful.
The role requires someone with energy to proactively seek out ways to improve our operations, having fast learning agility and the ability to be self-motivated, curious, and problem solve. The candidate must demonstrate high level of accountability and have a solid understanding of GSK Finance month closing and requirements. The candidate will have an opportunity to enhance many transferrable skills such as: communication, cross functional working, governance and influencing.
In this role you will…
- Based on Global Finance procedures, drive the Financial reporting for Europe Midsize Cluster Partnership Markets (EMC PM), including analysis of variances and risk assessment
- Support month end closing process and work with Senior Finance Partners (SFPs) to ensure financial reporting completeness including Gross Profit, SG&A and Headcount reporting as well as provide support to commercial team in finance related areas
- Managing the relationship and ensure developing constructive network with the Trading Partner Finance and Finance C&C team (where applicable). Working across O2C, R2R and P2P activities to enable business context, issue resolution and process improvement
- Managing the relationship and build understanding of customer services team based in Poznan Hub and provide support to their daily operations for activities requiring finance expertise
- Ensure management reporting completeness and on-time delivery. Provide holistic analysis to ensure accuracy for the different Business Functions, feasibility analysis, root cause analysis as well as identifying appropriate risks and opportunities.
- Hold accountability for management of “Off invoice discount” process for scenarios falling under finance accountability, including accruals and communication with external stakeholders such as Strategic partners.
- Support PMs functional leads with relevant support, reports and expertise in context of monthly/annual charges relevant for invoice approval process or purchase order management
- Work proactively to integrate and drive efficient processes in support of reporting & costs analysis
- Support the SFPs in the completion of their duties both for BAU and any projects that would need to be delivered
Qualifications & Skills:
- BA or MA degree in Business, Finance or Accounting area or relevant finance qualification i.e. ACCA/CIMA
- 4+ years of progressive and related experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Detailed understanding of trading partner finance operations and ways of working
- Excellent English communication skills at all levels across the organization
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and across a matrix environment
- Experience with SAP, Working knowledge of IFRS standards (or UK/US GAAP) and knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective financial management for a complex organization using technical expertise and analytical skills
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Analytical skills and commercial acumen
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Analytical & Systematic Thinking
- Strategic Thinking & Commercial Knowledge
- Accounting, budgeting and forecasting principles
- Advance MS Excel Skill
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers