Developer | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Who we are looking for
Are you a developer with ambition to constantly learn, solve non-trivial technical issues, design solutions that transform how IT operates or simply want to make a meaningful impact on how companies work? Are you a fan of MS Dynamics 365 products? Are you ready to join our team and help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future?
The ideal candidate:
- Has min 5 years of general, professional experience as a developer; and 3 years as a developer with Microsoft Business Central or NAV
- Comes from a professional services / consulting background with an experience in Dynamics implementations
- Has the general understanding of business processes especially in Finance, Sales, Purchase, Production and Warehouse areas
- Has knowledge of Business Central API and integration with external systems
- Has knowledge of AL, C/AL (must have) C#, TSQL, C++ (nice to have)
- Has experience in Visual Studio and working with code repository and DevOps
- Has experience with Power Platform and Dataverse (nice to have)
- Has basic experience with Docker
- Is able to discuss and present alternative ways to address the functional requirements listed by the business,
- Has good command in English (both speaking as well as writing)
Your future role
- Be member of the teams implementing Microsoft Business Central / NAV
- Work with consultants and other developers to design, develop and deploy designed solution,
- Be enthusiastic about further development of your knowledge of your Dynamics and more broadly Microsoft technologiesand proving it with appropriate certification
- Work with customer system analysts and business users translating the functional requirements into system configuration
- Work with development team to effectively deliver agreed products
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Global Deloitte Microsoft Dynamics community.
What we offer
- Working from any Deloitte office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Trainings and certifications
- Language courses
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- Development and career path to fit your needs
… and an opportunity to be a part of a new Microsoft practice in the world’s largest professional services firm!
About the team
At Deloitte we support leading global organizations in optimizing and transforming their organizations. Our consultants offer insights, capabilities, and solutions that change the way these organizations operate and make people-related decisions with top-notch technology features on mind.
We are currently building in Poland a dedicated specializing in Microsoft technologies to become part of the global Microsoft centric organization. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and ambitious people to join our practice and grow with us. Next to designing and implementing full portfolio of Dynamics solutions, our Consulting professionals advise on process optimization and automation by applying cutting-edge technologies, the latest sales or finance operating models, as well as service design principles to drive improvements.