Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in Business Strategy Development?
As a Strategic Financial Analyst, you will
• analyze, define and implement the most efficient usage of UBS Switzerland AG’s Balance Sheet and its underlying resources
• optimize our Interest Result, focusing on Net Interest Income as the most significant revenue stream of the Personal & Corporate Banking division, and with the ‘return on Financial Resource utilization’ being at the core of your daily work
• reflect regulatory and resource constraints in business strategy, product design as well as in the respective transfer pricing
• actively manage the interface between the external capital and funding markets and our internal partners from Treasury, Finance, Risk Control and the Business Units making us of UBS Switzerland AG’s balance sheet
• share the results of your assignments with our Senior Management for decision-making on top level
The team "Business Performance & Distribution Management" is embedded in the COO area of UBS Switzerland AG with an emphasis on Balance Sheet Management, Loans and Deposit Hurdle Rates, Transfer Pricing and Financial Reporting & Business Performance Management topics.
You will belong to a cross cultural, agile and dynamic organization with an excellent team spirit.
Our team is based in Zurich and Krakow.
We are looking for a person who:
• has a university degree, preferably in mathematics, finance or economics
• has at least 4 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in analytical role
• is ambitious, goal oriented and demonstrates a “can-do”-mentality
• possesses strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
• is experienced in the usage of MS Excel, Power Query, Power BI and PowerPoint (knowledge and understanding VBA and R as a plus)
• has a basic understanding of the conceptual and regulatory framework of capital, liquidity, and funding and is interested in developing the knowledge in financial resource management and the respective financial resource consuming banking products
• is fluent in English (written and oral, German as a plus)
• shows strong interpersonal and communication and presentation skills (“story telling”: ability to structure the results from a business analysis into a story directed to non-specialists)
• is keen on working in a culturally diverse environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."