Product Manager (Channels & Platforms)
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in solution management support and the enhancement of client and agent interactions? Do you like to continuously improve processes? We look for someone like that to:
• act as sub-project manager for service improvement projects
• help realize and introduce Contact Center technology for different users on a global level with a team of dedicated experts
You’ll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wroclaw office with the option to work remotely during part of the work week. The Channels & Platforms team is globally responsible for the product management of the Multichannel Contact Center System (UBS routing platform) for all segments. As a Product Manager you will help the MCCS team to analyze, define, realize and introduce appropriate services and technologies that will be used by UBS Contact Centers globally.
• a bachelor degree (preferably master's degree) with focus on Information Technology or Innovation or equivalent
• 3+ years of previous experience in a project or product management environment
• a distinct service culture mindset with proven ability to put yourself into the shoes of potential clients
• an understanding of how technologies create value in the human interaction between client and service representatives
• excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge
• excellent communication skills enabling you to act as a trusted business partner within the Contact Center environment along different roles
• analytical and organizational skills to transform business requirements into delivered value
• fluent in English (speaking and writing), German is a plus
• interested in the development of sustainable client-agent interaction related processes
• a communicative, independent and proactive personality
• able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."