DSV consists of following divisions: DSV ISS | DSV Road | DSV Air&Sea | DSV Solutions | DSV Services.
DSV International Shared Services (DSV ISS) in Warsaw is in a phase of dynamic development. We employ more than 1200 fantastic people and this number is constantly increasing.
We provide global services within areas like: Finance & Accounting, Claims, Customs, IT, Process Automation, Customer Reporting & Data Quality, HR & Administration, Back Office.
Operational Finance Assistant, Treasury Back Office
- Daily monitoring of cash inflows/ outflows on technical accounts and the day end process in house banking
- Intercompany debts bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Accounts’ reconciliation and its quality checks
- Intercompany interest calculation, posting and verification
- Act as liaison between departments and activities that have direct impact and posting on cash technical / in house bank accounts
- Prepare periodic internal management reports (e.g. liquidity, Denmark’s National Bank)
- Settle external FX deals in cooperation with Group Treasury
- Write procedures for new activities, review and ensure that the procedures are up to date
- Be prepared to learn and grow, take on secondary ad-hoc tasks in treasury area
- Ca. 2 years of work experience in a general accounting, cash management, treasury or in banking area
- Desire to learn and grow inside a newly formed team
- Higher education in finance/accountancy/banking area,
- Knowledge of English at min B2,
- A proven ability to communicate globally with both specialists and managers
- Experience working with SAP (is a plus, not mandatory)
What we offer
- Employment contract
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Internal training catalogue and e-learning platform
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life Harmony
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- corporate gym
- christmas gifts
- charity initiatives
- modern & ergonomic eco-office
- bike parking
- electric vehicle charging station
“I give my consent for the processing of my personal data by DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, at Ożarowska 40/42 Str., Duchnice, for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes and verification of my professional skills, as well as for the transfer of my personal data to other companies belonging to the DSV ISS group for the purpose of any recruitment processes in the future”.
1.Please be informed that the data controller of personal data included in the recruitment documents sent by you is DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, Ożarowska 40/42 st., Duchnice (hereinafter: “DSV ISS”).
2.The aforesaid personal data will be processed for the purpose:
a) Recruitment process based on the employer’s right under Article 22¹ of the Labor Code. The basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is the legal obligation (legal basis: point c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR in connection with the provisions of the Labor Code),
b) Recruitment process based on the consent to processing of personal data i.e. personal data other than those indicated in the point above, provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents. The basis of the processing is the abovementioned consent (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
c) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your skills and abilities needed to work at the position specified in the announcement. The basis for the processing of these data is a legitimate interest (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS) to prove the facts, establish the performance of duties (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
e) Future recruitment processes based on the consent to processing of personal data provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR).
3. As part of recruitment, personal data may be provided by DSV ISS to other recipients, i.e. companies from the DSV capital group, subcontractors, service providers and cooperating entities.
4. Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations, provided that entities established in these countries have implemented adequate safeguards for processed personal data.
5. The personal data:
- to the extent indicated in point a), b) and c) your data will be stored for the time necessary to carry out this recruitment, not longer than 6 months from the day of termination the recruitment process;
- to the extent indicated in point d) your data will be kept during the period of limitation of claims resulting from legal provisions, as well as for the period in which the regulations require us to store data;
- to the extent indicated in point e) your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the date of consent.
6. You have the right to request from DSV ISS access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Stawki 2, Warsaw).
8. Providing personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code is a condition for taking part in a recruitment process. In the remaining scope, providing personal data is voluntary.
9. Your personal data are not be a subject of automated decision-making including profiling.
10. If you would like to know more about processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer Piotr Janiszewski at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by letter sent to the address of the DSV ISS.