For our Client, a global manufacturing and service corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Senior Financial Analyst. The company's office is in Krakow.
Senior Financial Analyst
- project management of centralized audits across Europe,
- support the monthly/quarterly/annual closing process,
- prepare and consolidate reports to support financial statement compliance processes in Europe,
- collaborate with local finance and GBS teams to identify process improvement opportunities,
- support corporate requests to effectively gather and consolidate information for quarterly and annual closings,
- support regional ad-hoc financial analysis within the consolidation system – HFM.
- min. 4 years of experience in accounting, auditing (preferable), or financial analysis in an international environment,
- strong process and project management skills,
- knowledge of SAP will be an asset,
- comfortable dealing with senior management,
- plan work thoroughly and meet tight deadlines,
- very good knowledge of English (B2+).
- private medical care,
- hybrid model of work,
- multisport program,
- wide range of training,
- attractive remuneration.