AP Accountant with English and Czech
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for AP Accountant with English and Czech and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Booking of accounting documents
- Clearing of vendor’s accounts
- Handle vendors inquiries
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Provide analysis and reports for your scope of activity
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance or during studies
- 1-2 years of demonstrated Finance and Accounting experience (experience in SSC or BPO organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of English; Czech would be an asset
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills and a good sense of humor as well
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: