CR Business Administration Coordinator
CR Business Administration Coordinator
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
If you are looking for exciting and meaningful opportunities for strong communicators in a global company at the forefront of the energy business and climate debate read on.
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing, too – not only to keep up with developments – but to anticipate and shape a better future. Shell’s newly integrated global Corporate Relations function brings together professional communicators, brand experts, government relations professionals and specialists in non-technical risk and social performance to work with commercial and technical colleagues and deliver Shell’s business strategy. The CR team will bring external analysis and perspectives to business decisions, communicate Shell to the world and drive Shell’s brand and reputation. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be the best at achieving successful integrated outcomes for the business through effective engagement and communication with stakeholders and audiences.
Where you fit in:
The newly created CR Coordinator CPE position is based in Krakow, Poland where a growing communications community provides Shell’s global businesses with solutions in internal/external communications, content development and campaigning, brand and reputation management, commercial deal-making support, cutting-edge creative solutions and professional operations at the nerve centre of the Function.
The successful candidate will support all end users to enable Shell employees to be compliant with the Group Standards and Guidelines on Trade Association participation. Strong support is required in implementing consistent ways of working and best practices across the Group, facilitating effective use of Code of Conduct Register (CoCR) Trada Association (TA) Module to support compliance.
The position reports to the SSCR Team Lead Operations in Krakow.
What is the role?
System Administrator for CoCR – TA Module:
- Quality check of TA entries to assure compliance and accurate use of new functionality;
- Maintain TA dropdown and masterlists: e.g., merging organisations in case of duplicates, adjusting newly created TA names to the agreed standard, etc;
- Close out of scope entries and raising awareness via trainings and proactive communication;
- Support enhancement items for the CoCR, including testing (implemented using Agile Project Management);
TA roll-out support:
- Provide regular CoCR registration data downloads, compare existing entries to roll-out lists. When necessary, chase those who have not yet registered by email;
- Check whether ‘Political Payment Letters’ for organisations from the roll-outs are on file and valid; provide feedback to country coordinators and TA analysts;
- Run financial reports and make a cross check with payment data from CoCR registrations;
Trade Association Module One Stop Shop:
- Act as a one-stop shop mailbox for any TA-related queries. Answer, troubleshoot or redirect submitters to appropriate people/resources for further guidance
- Deliver reports and documentation for audits
- Provide necessary support to Trade Association Country Coordinators (including Power BI access management and training).
What we need from you?
Strong Analytical and organizational skills
Managing database with an eye on detail
The ability to identify problems and decide on the best solution
The ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people in different ways
The ability to work independently
The ability to clarify complex information, both written and verbal
Integrative working style; ability to work in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
A learner mindset; being a role model of curiosity and reflection and encouraging people to learn from their mistakes and successes.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell