RE Services Coordinator Krakow
RE Services Coordinator Krakow
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
This is maternity cover for 12 months
- Coordinating existing office activities including, but not limited to, space allocation, office relocations, goods deliveries, signage and visual management scope and office walks.
- Liaising with local business representatives to manage relations and expectations on service standards and requirements, analyzing opportunities for further improvements
- FM costs administration (SERP system administration, issues resolution, cost monitoring and planning, accruals preparation etc.) related to selected FM suppliers.
- Supporting sustainability goals delivery within the team through innovative approach and research
- Providing assurance to RE Facilities Manager on quality of office services delivered by selected FM contactors and/or suppliers
- Sharing team responsibility for safe and HSE compliant contractors’ works and services performance in co-operation with IT, HSE and Asset Protection
- Co-operation with HSE team to align on related activities e.g. PtW requirements, contractor’s works performance and auditing.
- Supporting selected RE projects (both local & global) in agreement with business needs, budget, timelines, communication and HSSE requirements
- Cooperating and managing business relations with complex and/or multiple service providers across the site including building owner and FM suppliers, liaising with IT, HSE, CP and RE global services teams.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University degree
- Experience in project management, office administration, customer service or similar
- English C1 (advanced level)
- Former experience in services management as well as contract/project management
- Ability to execute actions required from the stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and co-operate in business environment (mixed processes, teams, demands)
- Self-organised, responsible, taking ownership for all duties
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and implement change
- Willing to work in a team, enhancing teamwork values
- Problem solving & decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Influencing & Convincing skill
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell