Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers.
This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
More specifically, this role includes:
- Deal Management (accountable for Bid and Tender, Contract Management, Pricing, Master Data, Data Integrity Management, enforcing company’s policy and contracts, Ensuring compliance)
- Order to Cash (responsible for Order Management, Touchless Support and Set-up, Dispute Management, Credit Management, ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time, Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life, understand customer’s issues and drive resolution and improvements).
- Sales Support (Manage existing customer portfolio of business, Manage customer relationship virtually, Analyst reports and identify, manage areas of underperformance, Champion the sales process with a strategic mindset, Manage key sales process steps as agreed with respective business, Data-driven sales recommendation)
We hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- Working proficiency in English - C1
- At least two years’ experience in Customer Service field
- Experience of using SAP, SalesForce, Transporeon, would be a strong advantage
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills
- Previous experience in data Analytics & Insights and the Digital environment would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success
- Knowledge of Customer-Centric Design
- A good understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and Value Chain methodology
- Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and high focus on Compliance
- Strong relationship management skills; able to adapt approach to different audiences or circumstances
- Ability work across multiple external and internal touch points - being an effective team player and contributor
- Resilience: being open for a challenge and having ability to prioritize workload when under pressure from different stakeholders
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell