Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Customer Operations is in its journey to provide the best in market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create the great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to growth their experience in agile, digital and e-commerce initiatives.
We have a collaborative, flexible, dynamic and very supportive working culture; where every single one of us is determined to make a difference, to go the extra mile because it’s our job, every day, to make our customers’ experiences with Shell.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself
Where You Fit In?
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
What is the Role?
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be accountable for a certain customer portfolio to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on the respective business size and complexity:
- Deal Management (accountable for Bid and Tender, Contract Management, Pricing, Master Data, Data Integrity Management, enforcing company’s policy and contracts, Ensuring compliance)
- Order to Cash (responsible for Order Management, Touchless Support and Set-up, Dispute Management, Credit Management, ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time)
- Sales Support (Manage existing customer portfolio of business, Manage customer relationship virtually, manage areas of underperformance, Manage key sales process steps as agreed with respective business, Data-driven sales recommendation)
What We Need from You?
Critical to the success of this role is to demonstrate strong Customer Language Proficiency and experience in managing Customer Relationship and Customer Success.
- Knowledge of Spanish (min C1 level)
- Working proficiency in English
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills
- Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and high focus on Compliance
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Italian (B2+) will be an asset.
- Previous experience in data Analytics & Insights and Digital environment
- Knowledge of Customer Centric Design
- A good understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and Value Chain methodology
- The ability to lead and drive Continuous Values
- Proven experience in Contract Management