UX Design Business Manager - Agency Management, Onboarding & Training
Business management, administration and support, Digital, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Platforms and Channels UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. You'll be working in the Center of Excellence (CoE) for Experience Design. In our agile organization you will be collaborating with design, product, channel, and client need teams and support the organizational transformation toward a client centric design organization and shape client experiences while working agile in a hybrid model (in our Wroclaw office with the option to work remotely during part of the work week).
This role is part of the Chapter Design Operations team responsible for orchestrating and optimizing people, design agencies, processes and design methods required to consistently deliver high quality designs and impact at scale.
In this role you will work alongside the Experience Design leadership team and focus on managing the relationship with external design agencies and their designers. You focus on creating, owning and educating external designers in 3 primary areas: how we work together, how we get work done and how our design work creates impact at scale.
• further develop, refine, and execute the workforce strategy for the CoE covering various vendors, locations and profiles
• analyzing and optimizing the onboarding process of new designers joining CoE and thereby reducing overhead within all design chapters within the CoE
• leading the onboarding process and thereby informing and training new designers on our design processes, standards, methods, and tools to ensure consistency.
• ensure all new designers understand our approach for journey mapping, design process, design system, testing framework, client satisfaction tracking and the application of design principles
• overall responsibility for capacity allocation, external agency and contract management, budget controlling and workforce planning
• contract management and ownership of all contracts with external vendors and agencies providing design services, design contractors and design tools to the CoE
• maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers and lead contract renewals and rate negotiations, together with the CoE leadership team
• budget forecasting, budget control and invoice management related to external design agencies
• work closely with the design specialty teams (e.g., design tools, design systems, copywriting, research etc.) to ensure process and methods are up to date, understood, applied and workflow bottlenecks and barriers are remove
• minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant fields and experienced in leading product design teams
• communicative, independent, and proactive personality with the drive to focus on ongoing professional development
• previous experience working as a business manager incl. contract negotiation and management experience
• experience in working in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team and experienced in collaborating with Business, Design, and IT project leaders
• excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management in a complex agile work environment
• strategic thinking and pragmatic decision making and problem solving with a record of accomplishment of Design Operations or business management
• independent and proactive personality with the ability to prioritize (and challenge) workload and able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment in an agile setup in a matrix organization.
• readiness to communicate at a senior level across the organization and be considered as a trusted partner
• reliable, highly committed and a strong team player
• experience working within a design or marketing team would be beneficial
• higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in Business Administration, UX Design, Human Computer Interaction, or similar)
• excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."