Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
If you are looking for exciting and meaningful opportunities for strong communicators in a global company at the forefront of the energy business and climate debate read on.
Administrative Associate's is mainly responsible for the coordination of cross-centre events and high importance meetings, supporting organisation of key senior visits, providing assistance to Head of SBO (Shell Business Operations) Krakow in driving agenda items.
Key accountabilities include:
- Advising on implementing affordable and fit for purpose events plan for SBO Krakow community by strengthening and promoting interactions and integration of businesses and functions around SBO Krakow.
- Partnering with SBO Krakow Communication Team in managing coordination around events organized in SBO Krakow while applying the most appropriate forms and channels, including both virtual as well as f2f activities.
- Acting as interface with local senior business leaders, especially the Centre Leadership Team including support to the CLT meeting agenda.
- Providing operational support for senior visitors from external organizations and companies visits, as well as Shell internal.
- Acting as coordinator and integrator for the SBO Krakow Real Estate Common Infrastructure Management Team agenda: meetings, events, learning agenda, internal roadmap and priorities alignment, team integration.
- Supporting managing costs and procurement spends for all staff events and gadgets.
- Effective collaboration with events service providers.
- Coordinating key senior visits calendar planned for SBO Krakow upon SBO Head request.
- Working in synergy with the SBO Internal Communication Advisor, business partner`s comms representatives to ensure alignment and synergy of deliverables between the business partners.
What we need from you?
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- English language level at C1
- Managing database with an eye on detail
- The ability to identify problems and decide on the best solution
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people in different ways
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to clarify complex information, both written and verbal
- Integrative working style: ability to work in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- A learner mindset: being a role model of curiosity and reflection and encouraging people to learn from their mistakes and successes.
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell