Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Operations Team Lead to join our Krakow Office. If you have strong leadership skills, a passion for continuous improvement and a drive to create the best possible employee experience, this could be a dream job!
The HR Operations Team Lead reports to the Country HR Operations Manager for Poland and is a member of the Polish HR Country Operations Leadership Team. The role leads a team responsible to deliver HR Operations in Poland consisting of over 4500 employees. The role provides leadership to a team of HR Advisors and supports the fostering strong employee engagement.
- Manage the delivery of end-to-end HR Operations support to employees and line managers for a given country.
- Continuously drive up the quality of HR processes and support provided, through operational excellence and process simplification, aimed at improving overall employee experience.
- Lead a team of HR Advisors; growing capability of the team.
- Ensure efficient HR processes delivery that meets all clients’ requirements. This entails especially responsiveness and quality of the support that are delivered by the team
- Ensuring that processes and procedures for the team are in line with policies & guidelines.
- Ensuring KPIs and performance metrics are regularly monitored and proactive intervention is established, where required.
- Provide staff development, supervision, motivation and leadership within the team. This entails positive recognition opportunities, performance reviews, promoting career development within and outside of the team and giving space for personal and professional growth.
- Providing input to streamline processes and procedures within HR Country Operations using best practice, to provide better efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Handling escalated cases, follow up on resolution, inform customer, document and capture learning gained.
- Active participation in various operating/networking HR Operations forums within and outside the designated cluster as well as outside HR Operations.
- Participate in or lead regional projects aimed at ensuring operational excellence.
- Drive Operational Excellence within own team and support Continuous Improvement of offering and processes within own scope.
- Ensure the quality of data being handled, and that the team acts in accordance to Information Compliance and Data Privacy rules.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You bring a Learner Mindset, a curiosity to learn and grow yourself, learn from mistakes and a commitment to create an environment where people can speak up openly in a safe environment.
You have previous experience in a HR Operations role and prior coaching or leadership experience.
- Strong IT Skills, especially with MS Office and SAP experience an advantage.
- Familiarity with HR Systems & Processes.
- Experience in introducing and maintaining service excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight constraints.
- (Performance) coaching skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Employee Centric and Service Excellence mindset
- Ownership; end to end accountability for resolution
- Performance focus
- Structured and organized
- Good understanding of HR Model and where to find specialist knowledge
- Knowledge of local and global policies and the associated processes
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell