For our Client, an international manufacturing company in the building products industry, we are looking for candidates for a position of AR Finance Specialist (Debt Collection). You will be a part of an accounting team of three, supporting other members in day-to-day accounts receivable tasks.
AR Finance Specialist (Debt Collection)
- monitoring debtor balances and ensuring reduction in debtors' DSO,
- negotiating payment terms with debtors,
- following up overdue customers (phone, mail),
- reviewing and releasing daily held order list,
- preparing debt collection documents and court papers when needed,
- providing guidance on credit goals, objectives, processes and procedures,
- cooperating closely with other accountants, Customer Service and Sales departments.
- around 2-3 years of previous experience in AR / Cash Collection / OTC departament, preferably in manufacturing company,
- relevant educational background (Finance and Accounting, Economy) will be an asset,
- very good command of English (at least B2),
- working knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems will be an asset,
- good understanding of collection principles,
- very good analytical skills.
- competitive salary and stability of employment,
- social benefits package which includes private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, additional bonuses,
- supportive, international work environment,
- hybrid work (2 days of remote work per week).