For our Client, a global manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Financial Controller.
- responsibility for the month-end closing process,
- preparation of forecasting and budgeting and variance analysis,
- monthly cost reconciliation,
- responsibility for controlling work capital,
- being a Finance Business Partner for other departments,
- support internal and external audits.
- previous experience gained in controlling, audit areas,
- highly developed analytical skills,
- good knowledge of English – B2 is a must,
- IT skills: good MS Excel, knowledge of SAP would be an asset,
- great organizational, and communication skills with the ability to cooperate in a global work environment.
- great career and learning opportunity in a growing international company,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model – 2 days a week from the office,
- possibility of individual development. Access to the latest technologies,
- medical insurance.