KYC Testing Subject Matter Expert
Job Reference #
Would you like to pursue your career path within compliance? Are you equipped with solid knowledge on KYC and Financial Crime regulations and would like to work in a motivated team with senior stakeholders from all over the world in a fast-paced business environment? Are you very well organized with an eye for detail and you would like to keep criminals from abusing the financial systems?
We are currently looking for an KYC Testing SME to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
• conducting comprehensive review of KYC documentation to identify potential Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks and deficiencies related to regulatory requirements;
• engaging with relevant stakeholders including Operations and Financial Crime Prevention teams;
• support in reporting of identified issues;
• assessing and identifying key KYC risks and process gaps, suggest process improvements.
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and AB&C risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna. It is an expertise centre for KYC Testing for Investment Bank division, covering the process globally.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have relevant experience (KYC / CDD / Financial Crime for corporate clients) in a reputable financial institution (typically 3+ years);
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
• excellent oral and written communications skills in English;
• team oriented and able to work independently;
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines;
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands;
• confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness;
• good knowledge of MS Office (with a focus on Excel).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."