Digital Finance Solution Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini is seeking Senior Solution Architect to join our Technology Consulting Services division. This role will be responsible to design and implement advanced process and technology solutions for enterprise finance digital transformation model. This position is expected to lead within an agile team of industry experts, setting standards and have strong focus on continuous improvement and customer value creation. This competence profile plays an important role in the finance transformation services delivered worldwide by Capgemini.
Experience and Essential Skills
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise finance (P2P, O2C, R2R, BI) architecture delivery and industry standards.
- Deep design and implementation capabilities in domain specific technologies (e.g. SAP, Oracle E-BS, Microsoft ERP, BlackLine, ServiceNow, e-invoicing platforms, Celonis and other industry leading).
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in Sales cycle support roles with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- Strategic thinker who understands the modern finance transformation levers.
- Comfort in identifying and communicating complex problems; takes an analytical and creative approach with problem solving.
- Experience working in an international environment advantageous.
- Responsible to formulate solution concept, articulate vision to internal and customer stakeholders and further oversee implementation for platform enabled finance digital models through the transformation life cycle. Leverage finance industry best practice maturity models, platform system portfolio and cognitive microservices architecture for solution development.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance Subject Matter Experts, Technology Engineers, Business Analyst to ensure transformation activities are aligned with scope, schedule and objectives. Conduct requirement gathering sessions with business users and executive stakeholders to define business transformation objectives.
- Publish white papers, maintain a repository of digital, frictionless finance solutions, relevant technology best practices and design guidelines and standards. Facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
What have we prepared for you?
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of IFAO Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_EqmeQLnUA
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).