Marketwide Recruitment Lead - Europe
Marketwide Recruitment Lead - Europe
The European Recruitment Team is a newly formed group of highly specialist talent acquisition professionals who advise and partner with our business groups in recruiting diverse talent into Accenture across Europe.
The core responsibility of the MW Recruitment Lead is to drive recruitment excellence throughout their team by ensuring a ‘single view’ of Recruitment activity across MW Europe against targets; identifying process and operational improvements to Recruitment delivery; and driving operational and process improvements through data led insights; whilst owning relationships with our senior leaders across MW.
The lead will develop and advise the MW Recruitment team in the execution of the talent strategies for the business, ensuring Recruitment delivery; expert stakeholder and candidate engagement; and driving positive change through innovation and value-added activities.
- Deliver the appropriate data, process and Governance structures to provide a ‘single view’ of Recruitment aligned to business needs (e.g. Service, Skill, Location, Level, MW, MU)
- Design and deliver customised and executable processes and ‘ways of working’ to help support the European view of Recruitment activity for MW and MU Recruiting
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of a MW Recruitment team to (changeable) annual demand with focus around objective setting, performance feedback, productivity and coaching/mentorship
- Active collaboration and engagement with Reporting and Insights teams to ensure that all reporting is supportive of Operational Recruitment and gives appropriate Macro level Governance Reporting to Senior Leadership
- Engaging with and presenting to Senior Business and HR Leadership on Recruitment performance for the Market, including representing MU, MW and Practice/Skills views
Innovation & Value Add
- Drive innovation and continuous improvements in the operation of the European Recruitment team ensuring processes enable Recruiters to effectively deliver for stakeholders and candidates in finding the best talent for Accenture
- Act as a champion and influencer in ensuring consistent best practice across the Europe Market and within, MUs through innovation and continuous improvement in Operational Recruitment delivery
- Spot and drive opportunities to deliver innovative change in Recruitment performance, including those where acting at a Market level brings opportunities of scale
- Act as key interlock with Global colleagues on related projects and initiatives
THE KEY STAKEHOLDERS:
- European Recruitment Director and HR Service Delivery Lead
- Market Wide Recruitment Teams
- Reporting, Data and Insights Teams
- Market HR colleagues
- Senior Market Business Leadership
- Global Recruiting
THE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Previous in-house recruitment experience preferred - within a Tech, Digital or Tech Consulting environment with a global reach and an understanding of recruiting into a matrixed organisation
- Proven Experience in designing, driving and delivering operational Recruitment processes and ways of working that are data and insight led, in order to deliver against key Recruitment Metrics
- A high capability to translate complex processes and data points into clear governance, reporting and project plans at the macro level for Senior Leadership and at the detail level to drive change within Recruitment
- Highly numerate and keen to work with data, Excel and other reporting/process tools
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate complex challenges and opportunities simply and effectively
- Skilled in coaching, mentorship and building talent acquisition teams with a particular focus on developing recruiters into future talent leaders for Accenture
- Collaborative team player across the Recruitment – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example in all aspects of your day-to-day role
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and in-depth knowledge and understanding of talent planning metrics which play an integral part to recruitment
- Ability to partner and collaborate with wider HR functions across Europe including Recruitment Marketing, Talent Supply Chain, Field HR, Reward etc. to deliver the overall financial year hiring plan in line with cross function plans
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
All of our recruitment professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package for all our employees.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace