Customer Success Specialist - UK
Customer Success Specialist - UK
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash journeys forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfillment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
Key business serviced is Fleet Solutions. These activities cover all customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers. The broad accountability of this role is to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This means being a single focal point for our customer, as well as caring for our customers.
The CSS is accountable for a certain customer portfolio (mirroring one ore more AM portfolios) to drive accountability/ownership for this portfolio. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class CX and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on the respective businesses size and complexity:
- Bid and Tender
- Contract Management
- Master Data Set-up and Amend
- Data Integrity Management
- Enforcing company’s policy and contracts
- Ensuring compliance (Data privacy, trade compliance, SDS, etc)
Order to Cash
- Order Management
- Touchless Support and Set-up
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- General Inquiries and Feedback
- Meeting and/or managing customer’s expectations
- Ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time
- Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life
- Getting as much information and notes as necessary to understand customer’s issues and to drive resolution and improvements
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- English Language Proficiency – C1
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell