Procurement Specialist - mid - shift
Procurement Specialist - mid - shift
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The Supply Chain Procurement Specialist is a member of the Krakow based Contracting and Procurement (CP) Team supporting the Shell Asset in Trinidad and Tobago ensuring supply continuity by managing the execution of the Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP) including Contract Strategy, Tactics and Contract Management activities for the assigned portfolio
- Develop commercially competitive contracting & procurement strategies for assigned purchases which meets the Business Demand while taking into account potential implementation of Global Strategies at local/regional level.
- Conduct tenders, evaluate bids & drive negotiations with Suppliers in accordance to CMCP as an overall ‘guidance’.
- Drive contract performance and spend reduction through contract management.
- Deliver Third party spend savings.
- Identify, develop & implement supply chain improvement opportunities.
- Manage one of Purchases and reduce/rationalize the number of contracts/suppliers.
HSSE: Ensure Supply Chain Strategy supports Goal Zero Aspiration through implementation of robust Contractor Safety Management practices and alignment to Shell’s personal and process safety Goal Zero focus areas. Implement Contractor HSSE practices in close liaison with Contract Managers/Holders and Owners.
Business Interface: Proactively identify & understand commercial/procurement needs from Shell Business and collaboratively propose competitive solutions. Constructively challenge the Business Demand, Specification &/or Procurement Practices in order to drive value and efficiency for the organization.
Supplier Interface: Manage Supplier Relationship effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement via relevant contract key metrics through contract management (Eg: HSSE, Operations, Cost). Constructively challenge the suppliers in terms of contract performance while building a strong network in the market, be fully aware of supplier developments and opportunities coming up in the market.
People: Build effective working relationships with others and make a constructive contribution within the team. Provide support and guidance to other team members where possible.
Process: Ensure application of the E2E CMCP process, using commercial judgement, common sense and a simplification mind-set, understanding the difference between non-negotiable compliance elements (Safety, E&C, Code of Conduct, Law) and CP operating practices, while always keeping enterprise business value in focus. Contract Template to establish competitive terms for the contracts
- The role supports Trinidad and Tobago, the resource is expected to work mid shift (for premium salary) or have significant working hour overlap with Trinidad and Tobago work hours.
- Adapt rapidly to changing circumstances/priorities
WHO WE ARE
- Leader in Energy Transition /Decarbonization processes worldwide
- Leading Supply Chain function on Polish labor market with a potential to grow with multi opportunities to grow within our global/inter-centers structures
- Complex and business oriented projects for Experienced Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals and close- to-business project professionals, experienced in contracting, procurement and supply chain processes
- Opportunity to participate in Digital transformation and Data usage for Contract Procurement and Supply Chain E2E process;
- Innovators, with whom you would work on Digital transformation;
- Business proximity and true impact of Contract Procurement and Supply Chain function is Shell; /People, who have true impact on business, by developing acumen, proximity and driving real changes in Procurement and Supply Chain functions at Shell
HOW YOU START
- “You are in a Safe Hands” our unique four phases onboarding program
- Attractive relocation package available once relocating from another country;
- Employee Referral Program;
HOW YOU WILL DEVELOP
- By clear career path and Talent Management program;
- By learning and development programs to skill up within 11 Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain competencies;
- By additional funds for trainings and certifications (ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma);
- By Contract Procurement and Supply Chain Mentoring program;
HOW WE WORK
- Flexible working time (hybrid work);
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance;
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space;
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities;
- Attractive salary package;
- Shell Card for fuel discount;
- MultiSport Card (12 sports sections);
- Vouchers for cultural and free time activities
WHAT WE FEEL /WHAT IS OUR CULTURE
- Honesty, Integrity and Respect for each other as Contract Procurement and Supply Chain core values;
- Energetic and Friendly atmosphere at work;
- Employee Engagement groups – where can influence on Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain work environment;
- Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities;
- “Bring Mother back into the workforce” program;
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably in Procurement area
- Knowledge of the Sourcing and Contracting processes preferable.
- Understand the high-level Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) policies, processes, systems
- Strong communication skills & capability of supporting stakeholders under challenging conditions in a multi-cultural environment, both on site as well as in virtual relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and goal driven pragmatic issue resolution
- Open mind and creative thinking
- Great stakeholder’s management skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell