Senior Deal / Pricing Analyst with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in deal analyst role, or other advanced financial roles such as finance controlling, project controlling, financial analysis, business analysis, pricing;
- Experience in direct interactions with the Client would be an asset;
- Good understanding of general financial aspects like revenue recognition, cash flow, P&L components etc.;
- Previous experience with contracts, understanding of contractual wording and shaping contractual clauses to mitigate financial risks;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel;
- Understanding of the IT industry and accounting rules applicable to IT services contracts;
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally (But limited travel involved – up to 10%) in the post-covid world;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and French;
What duties will help you grow?
- Driving the bid team in selling profitable business in line with GBL/Group targets and that does not put Capgemini at a disproportionate level of risk;
- Engaging in reviewing, drafting, marking up contracts and commercial documents (e.g. terms & conditions, financial schedules), working closely with Sales, Legal, Delivery, HR and other members of the bid team as appropriate to mitigate potential risks and find best solutions for arising issues;
- Providing the project financial models & metrics. Understanding and explaining financial complexities to different stakeholders;
- Preparing deal reviews and lead reviews of project financials with Senior Management with the purpose to get financial approval for the deal;
- Completing (sometimes complex) Client’s pricing templates in line with client expectations; Ensure this can be reconciled to the internal view presented to the business;
- Assuring that a comprehensive handover is provided to the ongoing delivery team so that they have full understanding of the contractual obligations and the commercial shape of the deal;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).