For our Client, a global FMCG company, we are looking for Spanish speakers for the Accounts Receivable / Order to Cash Accounting (Collections) department, willing to work on afternoon shifts.
AR / OtC Accountant (Collections) with Spanish - mid shift
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- contacting clients (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) regarding settling payments,
- showing a customer-centric approach so as to create an excellent customer service experience,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- willingness to work in the afternoons (2 pm -10 pm / 3 pm - 11 pm),
- fluency in Spanish and English (at least B2/C1 level),
- experience in Customer Service or Collections roles will be an asset,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- ability to handle difficult customer calls,
- good work organizing skills,
- good skills in MS Office.
- hybrid work model (2 days a week from the office),
- online recruitment process,
- relocation package for candidates outside Poland,
- benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, Group Life Insurance, language courses,
- a day off for your Birthday,
- an interesting career path with a real impact on the business,
- no dress code.