At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Control & Reporting Analyst (GL & Reporting)
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As a Control & Reporting Analyst (GL & Reporting) you will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of periodic, quarterly, and annual reporting, perform monthly closing activities in accordance with PepsiCo reporting rules, and support to deliver base business priorities to sustain an effective control environment. The role entails interaction with the business units’ control teams and outsourced delivery teams.
- Preparing timely and accurate US GAAP financial statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and supporting monthly HFM submission of Financial Statements for designated Business Units
- Preparing and submitting timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate reports
- Preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned accounts - identifying and investigating all variances and ensuring that they are resolved timely
- Monitoring transfer of adjusted statutory P/L and B/S (amortization, depreciation, income tax, etc.)
- Performing reconciliation, accruals, and reserves to ensure the accuracy of financial statements during month end closing
- OCF (delivery of accurate planning, forecast and analysis)
- Preparing variance explanations of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts variance report
- Coordinating and preparing quarterly Balance Sheet Reviews incl. Management Summary
- Preparing tax-related reporting e.g. US tax packages
- Being responsible for forecasts balance sheet and taxes process
- Ensuring compliance with Global Control Standards (GCS) and that key controls achieve “effective” on a quarterly basis
- Supporting and providing input for audits as well as external US-GAAP and statutory audits
- Providing Technical Accounting & Policy Support
- Providing daily support and coaching to external provider
- Work experience 4+ years in GL/Reporting department (proven experience in a similar position)
- Wide range of knowledge related to GL and Reporting, understanding of accounting in general (D/C, rules)
- University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Experience of Financial Reporting Systems and Databases e.g., SAP
- Knowledge of reporting tool HFM will be a huge asset
- Knowledge of US GAAP and / or IFRS and / or local GAAP
- Fluent in English
- Action and result oriented, attentive to deadlines
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working
- corporate sports
- retirement pension
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives