Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
If you have a passion for people, a driver of continuous improvement and you are motivated to create the best possible people experience, this job is perfect for you.
If you do not have previous experience in HR, do not worry, we will pass on to you our passion to HR world.
What is the role about:
As Junior HR Advisor you will be responsible for providing end to end HR support to employees.
Your role will include:
- Management of end-to-end queries according to established ways of working, using Salesforce tool to log queries and updates
- Keeping employees updated on the status of open queries. Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve the query
- Execution of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management
- Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors, SMEs and policy teams
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids)
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives
- We are looking for candidates who have empathy and excellent investigation skills.
- Advanced level in French (C1)
- Good command in English (B2 level is a minimum)
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement & Learner mindset
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to ask quality questions
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell