For our client, a company offering a wide range of services related to the construction and disassembly of machinery and equipment and the creation of steel structures, we are currently looking for a person for the position of Logistic Specialist.
- contact with suppliers and agents to verify offers and prepare documentation,
- verification of import/export documents from China and Turkey,
- weekly scheduling of deliveries and assessment of the risk of additional charges,
- stock management - preparation of import/export orders,
- management of import/export costs and records of invoices related to transport costs (SAP),
- creating reports for superiors,
- implementation of new forwarders and evaluation of cooperation,
- entering import files into Excel,
- translation of customs clearance documentation and management of customs declarations,
- verification of customs duties and VAT.
- minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Import and export,
- experience in reporting and verifying invoices,
- fluency in English - min. B2,
- very good knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- ability to organize transport,
- experience in verifying import documents,
- negotiation Skills.
- employment based on an employment contract or B2B contract,
- necessary tools for work - computer, telephone,
- work in a stationary system,
- attractive basic salary,
- non-wage benefits,
- possibility of development in the structures of an international company.