Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate technologist? Can you define the way our infrastructure can support Agile deliverables and Automation Frameworks? Do you have a knack for understanding business process and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technology? If so, you are the right person for this role.
We are looking for an IT Software Developer in DevOps
• be a part of a scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
• provide SME expertise on software build chains and library management
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards a front to back solution
• design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
• support the current software delivery process and improve it with a transformation to DevOps
You’ll be part of a cross-functional agile pod, with autonomy to innovate, focusing on outcomes and continuous learning. You’ll be part of a team that is building out Finance & Treasury products that connect macroeconomic outlook, data driven insights and forecasting capabilities to ensure profitable growth through market cycles. Collaborating with product experts, quants, and other engineering teams, globally. Your products will have a huge impact in improving our financial forecasts & provide intelligent steering of UBS liquidity affecting the profitability and sustainable growth to the UBS franchise.
• experience performing a DevOps role
• engineering or Programming background and have a strong understanding of programming constructs (Java/SQL/Python/Shell)
• hands-on experience on Cloud (Preferably Azure), Helm Charts, Docker, Kubernetes
• SDLC using – GitLab, Nexus, Terraform, Selenium, Cucumber, SonarCube, Fortify, GitHub
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."