Controlling and Planning Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will aid the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics for performance versus budgets and forecasts, while identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
Reporting to the Controlling & Planning Team Leader you will provide reliable and timely analysis of financial results, budget, and forecasts in order to assist business leaders and stakeholders, helping to evaluate the impact of major decisions.
This position reports to
Controlling & Planning Team Leader
- Preparing financial reports, business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Enhancing financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact on the organization
- Validating the accuracy of financial data & systems, business information and reports by performing reconciliations and reviews of exceptions
- Identifying and implementing improvements in financial systems & processes
- Standardizing processes and tools in support of financial activities
- Working with key members of the business to identify areas for improvement and to propose corrective actions and cost-saving initiatives
- Working with other financial professionals in Divisions / Plants / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends
- Aiding initiatives to achieve excellence in financial control and improvement of processes and tools
- Facilitating the dissemination of knowledge and best practices within the Finance community and organizing, delivering training on various tools and processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration
- Good knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Soft skills: analytical, paying attention to details, good communication skills
- Diligence, high sense of ownership, time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work well under pressure is a prerequisite (meeting deadlines with highest quality)
- Ability to propose improvements in processes
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks