HR Operations Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The key purpose of the Human Resources (HR) Operations team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing, and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As HR Operations Manager you are leading HR Services team in Krakow Hub (ca.50 HR professionals) and taking full accountability for the end-to-end operations and delivering high-quality services against agreed performance targets. Together with your team, you are delivering and organizing daily operations and team workload in a way that outstanding HR services and Customers Experience is provided to HR Business Partners, Managers, and employees.
This position reports to
HR Delivery Lead
- Ensuring prompt and accurate HR Services delivery in respective service lines according to the defined Service Level Agreements and signed-off Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), agreed KPIs and quality targets
- Collaborating with other HR Operations Managers, HR Delivery Leads and HR Front Office Managers to achieve further efficiencies and to ensure consistency of management approaches
- Delivering HR transformation Program on agreed timeline together with global project team, nominated team members and HR Business Partners
- Accountability to drive global initiatives like acquisitions, divestments, new policies, etc. in the respective team
- Setting targets and manage performance for direct reports (5 Team Leads)
- Proactively growing the capability of the team, encouraging open discussion of development needs for the team and individuals
- Leading by example and living ABB’s core values, which means taking responsibility for own actions while caring for colleagues, and the business
- Supporting financial management including budgeting, forecasting and cost management
- Solid (8+ years) experience in people management, including managing complex processes and teams (30+ people), preferably within international environment in HR Management or Shared Services Operations (insourced or outsourced)
- High degree of initiative-taking behavior and result orientation
- Excel in positive energy, optimism and enthusiasm
- Clear drive for results and demonstration of a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Fluency in written and spoken English language, other language skills is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks