HR Services Specialist – German Speaker (Switzerland)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The HR Operations Specialist performs day to day HR transactions for the Service Line Employee Life Cycle Management for “Switzerland & Headquarters”, handling also complex and escalated tasks. The person employed on this position will be held accountable for the end-to-end operations, delivering high-quality services against globally agreed performance targets. The HR Operations Specialist en-sures a high degree of customer experience by committing to a complete, accurate and timely comple-tion of HR transactions. In this role you will support the globally set standards for Global Business Ser-vices (GBS) HR Operations and ensures that the local legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to the respective business processes in an HR Operations Front Office / Hub.
This position reports to
HR Operations Team Lead
- Executes and delivers HR services in compliance with agreed business processes, KPIs and quality targets in a timely, accurate and costumer focused manner, showing an end-to-end responsibility
- Complies with and autonomously performs control tasks, including 4-eye-check / SOX checks, data protection and country legal / regulatory compliance tasks and adheres to AskHR Way of Working.
- Provides on-demand reports related to business processes where required
- Acts as point of contact for inquiries regarding HR related topics and delivers support across sev-eral Service Lines
- Educates customers in policies, business processes and the correct usage of HR tools
- Identifies deficiencies of existing business processes and proactively recommends enhancements and/or simplification based on day-to-day experience
- Leads certain process improvement activities and participates in various quality control and audit activities. Takes responsibility for the correct handling of RCA’s and escalations and therewith re-lated process improvements
- Based on different levels of experience and seniority, proactively acts as an expert in complex busi-ness cases/projects by offering profound expertise and knowledge and drives collaboration across different countries and functions
- Executes and delivers imperative and crucial assigned HR Services and certain legal responsibilities
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues
- Min. 2 years of experience in HR Shared Services for a global company
- Experience in one of listed service lines: Employee Life Cycle Management, Talent Acquisition, Global Mobility and Compensation & Performance
- Fluent English and German
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, SNOW would be beneficial
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks