HR Services Specialist for Payroll - Poland
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the Payroll team in Global Business Services (GBS), you will deliver HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will process complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees.
Reporting to the HR Team Lead, you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
This position reports to
HR Team Lead
- Delivering best in class Payroll Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees, overseeing accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and executing Payroll Services according to the defined Service Level Agreements
- Ensuring timely, accurate and compliant payroll end to end process delivery including: performing gross to net calculations, executing post payroll run related duties, payroll accounting, payments and payroll reporting.
- Managing inputs to payroll via data uploads, interfaces and manual data entry, performing predefined checks and resolve possible issues; ensuring 4-eye checks and other payroll data controls
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reports related to Payroll processes; internal, external, statutory reporting and filing to authorities (ZUS, PEFRON, tax); compliance reporting
- Answering any payroll related enquiries from employees, handles standard / escalated tasks
- Supporting GBS HR Team Leader in initiating process improvements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a HR role related to payroll processing including statutory reporting (ZUS, PRRON, tax, PIT) and Polish labor law knowledge
- Previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company is a strong plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Fluent level of Polish and communicative business English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks