HR Services Specialist for Talent Acquisition
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the talent acquisition process and to deliver best in class support to Recruiters, HR communities, Hiring Managers and candidates. You would be part of a team of specialists supporting Polish market.
This position reports to
HR Team Lead
- Ensuring the quality of the talent acquisition process by: checking the quality of the job requisition details, preparing and publishing job postings, creating longlists of candidates, scheduling interviews etc.
- Supporting various early talent identification programs such as careers fairs and university events
- Maintaining good data quality in HR systems
- Communicating and consulting with internal clients - Hiring Managers for Poland
- A bachelor's degree
- Recruitment administration experience, in big, international company (1-2 years)
- Experience of working in a target driven environment, where KPI’s and SLA’s are monitored
- Interest in different aspects of Talent Acquisition as a function
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Fluent level of business English
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to step out from your regular duties and take up new challenges
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks