Accounts Payable Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to process accounts payable transactions in a complete, accurate and timely manner. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions, and checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
This position reports to
Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Processing transactions such as internal or 3rd party supplier invoices with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions etc. and ensuring that they are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Performing internal payment activities as well as necessary account reconciliations
- Preparing and processing weekly payments
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned (i.e. GR/IR, open items, KPIs) and performing additional activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Supporting internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation
- Answering any queries received and participating in business meetings to maximize our customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset
- Obligatory knowledge of ERPs and good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Good understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control as a strong plus
- Proficiency in business English
- Good organizational and coordination skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks