Tax Specialist – Data Analytics
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the finance team in the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in the largest center located in Krakow, helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions. Reporting to Tax Team Leader - Data Analytics you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
This position reports to
Tax Team Leader - Data Analytics
- Assisting with strategic decisions and contributing to developing and improving a global software solution for identifying anomalies with impact on VAT/GST/SST area, designing new reports/checks in the Tax Data Analytics tool and reviewing indirect tax dictionaries in a global software solution/tool
- Working in Agile structure, participating in onboarding status meetings, daily stand-ups, review sessions, backlog refinement, performing UAT on the implemented new or upgraded software
- Analyzing tax data and providing outcome to the countries (local tax function and/or local GBS), solving false anomalies in the Tax Data Analytics tool/adjusting the dictionary logic
- Onboarding new countries in close collaboration with local GBS and local tax function of that country, training and supporting end users (local Tax Functions and/or local GBS team members) on the application functionalities
- Creating KPI’s dashboards and sharing KPI’s with countries
- Being up to date with tax legislation, participating in adapting Tax Data Analytics processes to a changing tax environment and being an interface between countries’ best practice sharing on Tax Data Analytics, ERP VAT functionality setup and other VAT related topics
- Analyzing reports and identifying areas where improvements can be made, managing bugs for troubleshooting in the reporting environment
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Finance and 2 years in indirect taxes
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Proficiency in working with MS Office
- Accountancy knowledge with tax background or vice versa
- Solid understanding of indirect taxes in an international context in multinational environments
- Experience in working in a project environment and agile way of working
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to work in team, creativity and problem solving skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks