TÜV Rheinland is a leading global independent testing service provider with almost 150 years of experience and about 20000 employees all around the world. The independent experts stand for the quality and safety of people, technology, and the environment in nearly every sphere of personal activity as well as train people in a broad range of fields and industries.
TÜV Rheinland Polska has been present on the Polish market for more than 20 years. In 2018 a new chapter has started: TÜV Rheinland Europe Regional Shared Services Centre has opened in Katowice. At TÜV Rheinland RSSC we strive for excellence in everything we do. We have a passion for what we do. And we love what we do. Join the young and dynamically growing team of professionals. Join the company with long lasting tradition, firm values and a courage and vision for the future!
Junior Service Desk Specialist with German
In this position you will be responsible for various operational IT Support activities within a Service Desk area in our Shared Services Center office in Katowice. You would be joining a developing support team, which is supporting with all employees of TÜV Rheinland Group.
WHAT TASKS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- SPOC for all IT related issues and service requests
- Remote Incident Analysis
- Remote Incident Resolution if applicable in 1st Level
- End user advice on SR related to IT. Such as IT equipment, IT software, rights management and other
- Documentation of incoming SR and IR in the ITSM System
- Routing of SR and IR to responsible 2nd and 3rd Level Teams if not solvable within 1st Level
- Support of TUV IT colleagues in ITSM (handling and routing advice).
- Setup of ITSM Knowledge Base Articles
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Fluent in German (verbal and written) and communicative in English
- Very good communication skills and strong customer driven focus
- Attention to details and problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, Skype for Business
- General IT understanding – nice to have
- Familiarity with Windows systems and troubleshooting, dealing with various IT Systems – nice to have
- Experience in working with ticketing system – nice to have
- Experience in similar position – nice to have
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- Stable job based on an employment contract
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid or remote model of work (depends on your location) and flexible working hours
- A package of benefits available on the benefit platform - private medical care, co-financing of the sports card, discounts and shopping vouchers; the possibility of joining group insurance, accident insurance, additional compensations from the Company Social Benefits Fund based on the internal policies
- Work in a friendly, diverse and high-qualified team with positive and cooperative working atmosphere
- International environment and daily usage of foreign languages
- Real development opportunities
- Direct communication and no formal dress code
- Modern office with innovation space located in Katowice
- Employee referral program
If you want to join our team and take part in the recruitment process, please apply and send your CV via button below. We are looking forward to working with you!